TopThe following points should be strictly followed as per Kerala Public Worship Act No. 7, 1965.
28 July 2011
- Inside the temple compound, anything done in violation of temple rites and rules is punishable under law.
- Shoes, slippers, headloads, vehicles, pan-chewing, smoking, etc. are strictly prohibited inside the temple.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages inside the temple compound and entering the temple in a drunken state are liable for punishment.
- Prior sanction of the Administrative Officer is essential for doing photography and videography inside the temple compound.
- Those who are physically impure or defiled due to reasons like a recent death in the family, etc. should keep away from the temple.
- Entering the temple with bags, tiffin carriers, etc. is against law.